Established in 1982 and rebranded in 2021, FrankieKnowledge is a Reputable Business Consulting and Coaching Practice dedicated to Breakthrough Performance for Hotels, Family-run Businesses, SMEs, Corporates and Public Listed Companies [PLCs]. FrankieKnowledge is divided into 5 Operating Organizations, namely – FrankieKnowledge Hotel Consulting, FrankieKnowledge Corporate Consulting, FrankieKnowledge Family Business Consulting, FrankieKnowledge Family Business Certification and FrankieKnowledge Digital Consulting
FRANKIEKNOWLEDGE FAMILY BUSINESS FRAMEWORK
The FrankieKnowledge Family Business and Succession Planning Framework provides a structured and modular approach to progressively transform the Business into a highly Reputable, Profitable and Sustainable Family Business Legacy that will last for many generations to come.
In addition, the Framework also prepares the Business Successor [for example, the children of the Business Founder] to step-by-step take over and operate the Family Business effectively and efficiently. As a Family Business and Succession Planning Consultant and Coach, one of my key priorities is to progressively nurture the Business Successor to be a highly visionary and competent Business Leader with the strategic and operational capabilities to innovate and sustain the Family Business.
To be very specific, the FrankieKnowledge Family Business and Succession Planning Framework consists of 15 integrated modules. It offers a clear focus and pathway for the Business Owner and Business Successor on one hand and the FrankieKnowledge Business Consulting Team on the other hand to work together effectively to systematically guide the Family Business to achieve the desired outcome. Yes. To be A Solid and Proud Family Business that is built to last.
In other words, upon the completion and implementation of the 15 modules as highlighted in the Framework, the Family Business will build a very Foundation together with the required Focused Capabilities to progressively transform itself into a Reputable, Profitable and Sustainable Family Business. The Family Business transformation process is an extremely meaningful and rewarding journey
Depending on the Entry Level of the Family Business, the 15 Modules can generally be completed within 3 months to 3 years. This Framework can be effectively customized to meet the specific needs of all Family Businesses, irrespective of their size, including – 1| Micro Enterprise, 2| Small-Medium Enterprise, 3| Mid to Large Organization, 4| A Diversified Business Group or Conglomerate and 5|Public Listed Company
FRANKIEKNOWLEDGE FAMILY BUSINESS CONSULTING PROCESS
To achieve the desired outcome, The FrankieKnowledge Family Business and Succession Planning consulting process is carried out by following a systematic and modular approach. An overview of the 7 key consulting steps are described below –
(1) Conduct the Family Business Needs Analysis Exercise to identify specific areas of intended improvement or transformation and establish the consulting direction
(2) Clearly define the Consulting Terms of Reference or Scope of Work and establish measurable outcomes
(3) Review existing Family Business and Management Practices by adopting multiple consulting techniques and identify critical issues that need to be addressed
(4) Audit existing Organization Business/Management Structures, Policies and Systems and determine key areas of concern
(5) Offer professional advice, customized recommendations, specific solutions and proposed actions to progressively transform the Family Business and Management Practices supported by a Plan of Action
(6) Design, develop and facilitate the implementation of improved Organization Business/Management Structures, Policies and Systems, including forms, formats, checklists, questionnaires, action plans and related initiatives to address the key areas of concern. [Customized coaching sessions are carried out to further enhance the effectiveness of step 5 and step 6 of the consulting process]
(7) Evaluate the Impact of the Family Business and Succession Planning consulting process
|Brief Profile of Frankie|